• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Guys look at this Ebay listing:)

Brownings used to be the best.

It looks to be in great condition, but I could buy a new 706MKIIG AND an IC 7000.

Nice radios, & alot of fun to be had with that setup, but..... :roll: They're asking WAAAAY too much $$$ for that!!! :shock: :shock:

I agree, & I would also rather buy an Icom 756 Pro III for that price and have a much more capable radio.

sixwheeler775 said:
Nice radios, & alot of fun to be had with that setup, but..... :roll: They're asking WAAAAY too much $$$ for that!!! :shock: :shock:

I agree, & I would also rather buy an Icom 756 Pro III for that price and have a much more capable radio.

Do you actually Own The DAK in that picture. If so. Do you actually like it. everyone ive ever heard from said its a Real piece of Garbage. sorry for being off topic but im just curious.

that link was no good it says item removed. What was all the hype?? Also I have the DAK AM model lights up but thats it and I tried for 2 years to find someone to look at it or repair it and nobody I mean NOBODY will even touch them not even the numbers of shops given to me that at one time did service them so now I have a 2 ton paperweight that lights up and looks like something straight off the space shuttle that nasa used for a component

TonyV225 said:
that link was no good it says item removed. What was all the hype?? Also I have the DAK AM model lights up but thats it and I tried for 2 years to find someone top look at it or repair it and nobody I mean NOBODY will even touch them not even the numbers of shopd that at one time did service them so now I have a 2 ton paperweight that lights up
HAHAHAHAH :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

bigred222 said:
sixwheeler775 said:

Do you actually Own The DAK in that picture. If so. Do you actually like it. everyone ive ever heard from said its a Real piece of Garbage. sorry for being off topic but im just curious.

Yes, my dak X works nice on AM. It has that very loud "tube audio" :D (& clear), but SSB is in need of some TLC.

I agree, not too many know how to fix them, or want to attempt it either. :(

sixwheeler775 said:
bigred222 said:
sixwheeler775 said:

Yes, my dak X works nice on AM. It has that very loud "tube audio" :D (& clear), but SSB is in need of some TLC.

I agree, not too many know how to fix them, or want to attempt it either. :(

Copy on the TLC4SSB
73's
202 constitution state WAVIN IT RIGHT BACK

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.