• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I believe Lou posted requesting a MARS mod for an IC-718. Video was posted. Sp5it I believe posted questioning the mumbling in the video. Lou thought 5 was referring to his question.

bbb12389-0575-41a4-bd81-359f960a5de1_1158412940955859.gif

BigLou,

It appears you’ve been a member here since 2018. Surely in that time you should have come to understand various members. Sp5it Is a straight forward guy, gives you the facts, seldom displays humor (but is hilarious when he does), is straight forward and to the point. He has helped many members here umpteen times and knows his #$%*! If he meant to insult you you’d know it because of your massive headache.

The Mars modification video posted by NZ8N and done by cbradiomagazine was convoluted (mumbling) …on the other hand it was perfectly clear to me.

I’ve post the modification from Icom American which corresponds to the removal of D-54 which you stated worked.

Sp5lit has already stated he was referring to the video.

Given your gross mis-interpretation and hastily posted thread “Had It” It might serve you well to recant otherwise your wish might come to pass.

Brad
KE0XS
South of Pittsburg

Attachments

• Icom 718 Mars Mod.pdf
    71 KB · Views: 994
  • DEAF41B5-6540-4F93-9DDD-4AC1C4B4EF1E.jpeg
    DEAF41B5-6540-4F93-9DDD-4AC1C4B4EF1E.jpeg
    20 KB · Views: 152
Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated