• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

hahahaha. radioactive busted by the fcc

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you dont splatter on 10 or 12mts you might not have to worry,we has a cber splattering bad in my area.We have asked him to stop it and he will calm it down for a day or to.Then back to splattering.He just wont stop.I run on 10 and 11mtrs,and keep my signal clean.73s de JW

How could you possibly "assure" anyone that they are hams.
Just because the use an international phonetics code?
Sounds like CBer/freebanders trying to sound like they are hams.

You sure sound like you are trying hard to bash hams. What's up with that?

Are you for real,where did i say they were hams because they use the phonetic alphabet?

cb'ers have used phonetics for decades on freeband,by italicising the word "trying" you expose your contempt of freebanders/cb'ers,below you are we??

trying to sound like hams,your having a laugh,if i wanted to sound like a ham i'd talk about boring stuff and act as if i knew everything about everything.then i'd buy a deerstalker and a bodywarmer and walk about wth a 15 foot whip attached to my backpack with a equally long counterpoise trailing in my wake with my handy on full pelt and hang about hamfests and buy resistors one at a time and spend the rest of my time earwigging and writing letters to the fcc grassing up my fellow hams for minor contraventions of their licence conditions while i sit hypocritically running 5kw on 11m. :LOL::LOL: thats hambashing :love::love:

i'll repeat again for those with blinkers on,i can assure you they are hams because of their operating mannerisms,not because they use the phonetic alphabet,duhhhh.theres little giveaways that they forget to leave on the ham bands when they appear on 11m,stupid little things like saying hi hi like a moron amongst many others OM instead of actually laughing like us freebanders are free to do.:headbang

i was bashing hypocrites not hams,but your narrowminded hatred of cb'ers doesn't let your brain compute that. :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown:

My,my,my. A thread that has been dead for over a year gets resurrected and it hits the fan.Again. I am sooooooo fed up with this CB/ham war/ bashing crap. Neither side is perfect. Both sides have their trailer trash. Can we leave this alone? (hint hint).

One quick note re: the 27.555 and the AT's and SD's etc,.They have been around for decades and are NOT mostly hams. They are a very devote group of operators that love RADIO communications on 11m. The AT group was started in Italy where radio regulations are/were pretty slack. Yes, some are hams but no more of a proportion than anywhere else in any other club. I was a member of both as well as several other groups for many years until I dumped 11m entirely. I was 9AT102 if anyone cares. As for the dxpeditions (activations), hams are not unique in doing that.I had an 11m friend in The Netherlands that went along on one many years ago to Malawi.Not a ham among the eight of them.

Now can we stop the stupid CB/ham bashing? Or was that hypocrite bashing? Whatever!

Ironic you posted this statement.:glare:

PMSL,

isn't it ironic that those who don't understand irony due to their own self importance and self inflated ego's come out with statements like that,lol.

"In a nutshell the basic job of government is to reward the good citizens and punish those who would do harm"

unbelievably out of touch with reality,

maybe you should read the PATRIOT ACT that just rewarded all you good citizens with removing all your civil rights and liberties under the pretence that that big bad group called al qaeda are coming to get you all,lol,

al qaeda doesn't even exist,its a figment of george bush and his cronies imagination to coerce you into giving up everything at any price,no matter what they have to do to get their new world order,including killing as many innocent us/uk citizens as it takes to install fear in your nation and mine,just the same as tony blair and his cronies did here.

if you think the government are the good guys boy are you in for a major shock in the future.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
[FONT=Trebuchet MS,Bookman Old Style,Arial]

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials
[/FONT]

"Fear not the path of truth,
for the lack of people walking on it."

Robert F Kennedy

If you must break the law, do it to seize power: in all other cases observe it."

Julias Caesar

When we hang the capitalists they will sell us the rope we use.
Joseph Stalin

"The same folks that are bombing innocent people in Iraq were the ones who attacked us in America on September the 11th." --Washington, D.C., July 12, 2007

George Bush,no doubt referring to operation shock and awe (the indiscriminate mass murder of innocent iraqi civilians)

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." --Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

Another Bush classic.

The above post is an example of what does not belong here in his section. It is for that reason and that reason only that I shall allow it to remain as an example. It actually belongs in the Politics,religion, and contoversy section. It is also the reason this thread is now closed.

padlockwk2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.