• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Home Ham Shack Rebuild

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
After almost 20 years, it was time to do some remodeling in the house, and I decided to include the Ham Shack / Office in the process. It took me forever to find a desk that is large enough to double as a home office and ham shack, but I finally found one and completely redid the ham/cb station. Here's a few pics!

full

full

full

full

Looks fantastic, Tim. :p
What is the smaller monitor sitting to the right of the big one used for?
Also, what is that hanging on the wall directly above the large monitor?

Thanks!
Jim

Reactions: Crawdad
Looks fantastic, Tim. :p
What is the smaller monitor sitting to the right of the big one used for?
Also, what is that hanging on the wall directly above the large monitor?

Thanks!
Jim
Monitor to the right is just used as a 3rd screen. When operating HF, I like to run Win4K4suite on that screen, which is the control program for the Elecraft K4D and KPA1500. It can also show DX spots on a different band than the HRD Logbook DX cluster on the other screen. I typically run a browser over there for looking up callsigns, as well.

Hanging above the wall above the large monitor is my Aikido Shodan (Black Belt) certificate from Hombu (Headquarters) Dojo in Japan. It is hand signed.

Wow, most excellent sir. Very clean and well organized. A room that you'll find a hard time leaving. Thank you for sharing!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated