• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hang on to those CB Radio Box's!

So there really is a sucker born every minute. Wonder if I could sell a jar of the original "air" that came in a Cobra 2000 box...:whistle:

Apparently there's quiet a few wondering around....There's now 7 bidders on this Box, and bid is up to $139 + $12 S&H!

-and these people are allowed to walk freely with the rest of us...:whistle:

I searched eBay completed auctions and found the last two Cobra 200 GTL DX radios sold for $199 and $169. So, wondering if the bidders actually think they are gretting the radio. WOW..gotta read the ad!:unsure:

Just when you think you have seen it all...Here is a guy selling a "Like New" Cobra 200 "BOX"...NO RADIO, Just the Box, and the bid is already over $100...

With 7 Bids!

COBRA 200 GTL DX 10 METER CB RADIO BOX | eBay

personally i think 100 dollars is a small price to pay for a cobra 200 box without the cobra 200 in it, at least you won't be out another 500 dollars constantly having to repair the pile of shit.

cody said:
The discription even says NO RADIO! People are stupid.
Yes but the guilt falls on the person doing the selling! (He knows alot of ppl are not savy and takes advantage of them)

Quite sad........

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ ShadowDelaware:
    West indies and Australia coming in to South Jersey
  • dxBot:
    c316buckeye has left the room.
  • @ nfsus:
    Arkansas skip has been heavy at nights here lately. Australians all over the place
  • dxBot:
    RFactive has left the room.