• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Have a prize donated by SAL Electronics, need a contest idea

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
I have a nice Sal Electronics end fed 160m-6m antenna donated for a club prize. We need an idea for a contest! The contest doesn't have to be an on-the-air contest.

Let's hear some ideas!

Tim

The contest would be great i guess. I feel contest would always be amazing and i am also looking forward to some ideas as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Moleculo-

Well, it's been almost a month since you posted your request for contest suggestions from W9WDX members, and, WOW, you already have 6 replies!!! (3 actually).

I would think that since only 4 club members participated in the last contest, you would realize that contests should be open to all forum members.

I know that you stated that this is not a status symbol thing, but actually you were the one who brought it up.

If you look at the threads and posts in the forum, it's obvious that the majority of the action is in the CB section.

MY suggestion: Make all contests open to ALL forum members until there are enough W9WDX members to make ACTIVE membership worthwhile.

Until then you're beating a dead horse.

Last edited:
Moleculo-

Well, it's been almost a month since you posted your request for contest suggestions from W9WDX members, and, WOW, you already have 6 replies!!! (3 actually).

I would think that since only 4 club members participated in the last contest, you would realize that contests should be open to all forum members.

I know that you stated that this is not a status symbol thing, but actually you were the one who brought it up.

If you look at the threads and posts in the forum, it's obvious that the majority of the action is in the CB section.

MY suggestion: Make all contests open to ALL forum members until there are enough W9WDX members to make ACTIVE membership worthwhile.

Until the you're beating a dead horse.

I would agree have a contest for ALL MEMBERS

Even though it is a multi band wire antenna, It may spark interest for the winning party to get his/her ticket for the other bands.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.