• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Headphones for base radio

Eldorado828

8-2-8 in the Lonestar state
Feb 21, 2016
The Lonestar State
Ok my friends,
So my temporarily station is going to be in a corner of the living room until the garage corner is sorted out and brainstorming is done.

For some time now I've wondered about headphones but never really needed them. Well now I might. After spending all day in a computer lab doing refinery certifications and such for the job, the headphones provided sounded and fit pretty good. Looked them up and they are super cheapos but with good reviews. I may order some unless of course someone has a suggestion for some. I'm not trying to spend a ton, just something that will sound good for my temporary situation.

Here are the ones I used today

Screenshot_20230606_180425_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Now, I haven't used them hard core and never plan on doing so, but you just can't beat the quality for price. And it looks like they have them marked down considerably!! It's hard to lose at that price.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.