• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

heads up about N3DG

it could get real interesting if you "just hapened" to show up at one of his meetings,................. jus sayin;)

Just absolutely disgusting. I don't even know this guy and I'm fuming mad!

Bioman, I'm so sorry you got taken by this P.o.S.

Certainly looks like your rig.

it is the same one......

I had a friend of mine email him to ask the serial number....

no updates...

since he didnt ACTUALLY rook me out of any $ there's not really alot I can do to him (LEGAL-wise that is)

that being said I think beyond that I'll keep my mouth shut

What a jerk! Sorry to hear about all your troubles with that jerk. I guess chalk that up as a crappy learning experience.:angry: Take it easy Bioman. Cheers

I dealt with a guy a few years ago that used this same exact Paypal scam .

his info is:

WA6AJX / ejw001 on ebay

Elliott J. Winston
731 1/2 Broadway Ave. D
Long Beach , CA. 90802

I was selling an Icom IC-211 All-Mode with it's original manual , and an IC-SM2 Gooseneck desktop Mic . He bought the items and paid for them using PayPal .... After I e-mailed him and let him know that I sent them out to him , he contacted PayPal and said that they weren't sent (which obviously he knew they were) and got all but $25.00 out of $174.00 back from PayPal....He received the Radio and refused to either pay the money back or send the Radio back . PayPal would only remove the funds from the Seller to give back to the Buyer....they wouldn't repay the buyer so he got that Radio for $25.00....Great Deal !!

Since he lives in Long Beach,California ... and I'm in N.Y. state I couldn't just go to his house and settle it . But you can believe I would have if he was close enough for me too .
Dennis is lucky he's dealing with Scott , because I would have already been at his door within a few days .

I forgot to mention that what a guy like Dennis John Gazak (N3DG) needs to realize is that not everybody you're gonna rip-off is going to be concerned with an idle threat like "I'll Call The Cops" , or any involvement of the police ... some people don't care . One day Dennis , you're gonna rip-off one of those guys , and you'll be sorry you ever scammed anyone .

One more thing : This guy is like the most talked about Ham Operator on the internet , here's some more info I found on him :

Software Contractors' Guild

Company Profile

Cympak IT

Address: Cympak IT
575-D Virginia Drive
Fort Washington PA 19034 USA

Email: dgazak@cympak.com
Web Page: CYMPAK, INC.
Telephone: 215-542-8850
Fax: 215-542-9691

Company Type: Low margin Agent
Consulting Firm