• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hello to all fellow operators!

Riveratt355

Mar 5, 2014
Hello everyone.Just joined the site and wanted to introduce myself.I go by the RiverRatt on the 11meter band.I am a CB'er at heart,may get a ham ticket someday but for now very content on the 11 meter band.If anyone is out there I stand by ch.38lsb and you'll here me calling,355 from the Great Lakes,so hope to hear some of ya out there! Take care and enjoy your radios:)

Welcome to the forum! I haven't played much on 11 meters since I got my technician ticket, but have been a CB'er for many years. Amateur Radio is a lot of fun, and I encourage you to pursue getting a ham license.

Brett

Welcome to the forum. I started on 11 meters back in 1968. And still get on it at times. But amateur radio can be much more fun. The test are not very hard. And you can talk to many more people. And with a General class license you can talk to people anywhere in the World on the HF bands.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.