• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

help-wire shure 444 to 4 pin galaxy

lenny

Sep 20, 2016
hi guys,
i looked all over the web for the past 3 days and can not find a wiring diagram anywhere.
i will try using this on a few different radio's,955,ar3500,2000,2970 (i have adapters)
microphone has a 1/4 in plug now (like a electric guitar)
this is the model with out a 9 volt battery,maybe you guys that know your s__t can tell me if this will even work!.
thanks a bunch

cant go by color,,, but the 444t is a amplified mike,,, the 444 has only 3 wire cord so hard to match with some radios,, the 444d is a 4 wire and depending on which radio you want to use on very different wiring set up and even having to remove bottom cover to move wire around,,,, the 444 was not really popular with the cb crowd because of it being so hard to match radios and the sound it produced,,,,,,

i have 2 or 4 of them. i just got a nos 526t that has never been wired to a radio. you can find them on ebay from time to time.the modulation a superb.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.