• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Henry 19SD348 where are you. Where can I find you on the band?

Henry calls out on .555 most times then qsy to another and operators come to him.... spin the dial most times and you can find him..

He normaly has a GREAT signal here in the SW, Worked him a few times in the mobil even..

Hello

If i may ask, what would be the call u use ?

And regarding the question well..
What Wd40 says..Yes, that’s quite right hihi...
dont know about that signal, Im giving it my "best" shot.
Though sadly most test poles are not that "extreme heigh".
But I am quite active..

I’m not much of a good talker by the way...more exchange reports and give another ago.

What I often do when I’m on freq..

1) Follow another big gun. 47dx101,1sd227,19sd280,108at030 etc.
When I’m in my workshop I have the "dx" over the workshop "speakers".
So if there is something special returning the call of "those" .
I try to be in second...

(In fact it’s that bad...
I have 8000m2 ground (just for antennas), and a small FM transceiver and a wireless headphone with FM reception....you do the math hihi.)

2) Sometimes I give a call on 385 L but with these propagation that’s just "not done" as there are too many returning the call.
When propagation is low (real low/sunspot minima) sometimes guys from Florida or Rhode Island etc. return the call.

3) But, most of the time when I finish a antenna I give a quick call on 555 make a couple qso's and go again.

Or if there is something "special" like if a new dxcc were activated and be active on 27.600 i will stay on that freq 24/7 until the qso is there..

Anyway...
Im very often on cluster.dk - the worlds biggest 11-meter radio notification system (a nice dx/sked tool !)

Peharps tomorrow ... ?

Regards.

Henry 19sd348.

Last edited:
Thanks for the contact 9:20am, CST, USA Henry. I was working my Starduster with 100 watts.

It was hard to hook up with all those guys in New York and Conn calling at the same time, but I just kept on calling Texas Call 390, Southeast, Texas, USA.

Henry you were 5 by 7, with very good, and clear quality.

Hi Marconi !

What great to hear your voice !

Your a "wise" DXer.
You mentioned "marconi" a couple times.
I could just pick that out between all the rest..
That ringed a bell !

My appologize for the short qso, but its just so crowded and everybod keeps calling and calling over each other.

Hope to have the pleasure soon again and a bit longer.

Regards,

Henry Poelman

Hi Marconi !

What great to hear your voice !

Your a "wise" DXer.
You mentioned "marconi" a couple times.
I could just pick that out between all the rest..
That ringed a bell !

My appologize for the short qso, but its just so crowded and everybod keeps calling and calling over each other.

Hope to have the pleasure soon again and a bit longer.

Regards,

Henry Poelman

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.