• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Here I have attached pix of my station

critter

Oct 3, 2011
HI, I have attached pix of my station, I had this in storage for about ten years, mostly I used this station back in the early 90's, I just recently took it out of storage and am thinking about getting back into radioing, in about another year I think I will have my antenna and will be back on the air, I was known at the time as 688, I was out of Camarello, Ca. channel 22 local am, but mostly liked to talk DX.
Scott

Attachments

• my station 018.jpg
    my station 018.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 644
  • my station 020.jpg
    my station 020.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 668
  • my station 023.jpg
    my station 023.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 659
  • my station 025.jpg
    my station 025.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 670
  • my station 039.jpg
    my station 039.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 646

HI, I have attached pix of my station, I had this in storage for about ten years, mostly I used this station back in the early 90's, I just recently took it out of storage and am thinking about getting back into radioing, in about another year I think I will have my antenna and will be back on the air, I was known at the time as 688, I was out of Camarello, Ca. channel 22 local am, but mostly liked to talk DX.
Scott

VERY NICE .......

Dom't let my wife see it or i'll have to clean my station up....

Welcome Back!

WELCOME BACK SCOTT! Staion LQQKS GOOD i,ve heard a lot of people back on the air now since "skipp" started in strong from across the pond . You,ve stated you are abou 1 year from putting up your antenna ? Any reason your not on the air before then ? all the best Bob. "cordova lucky 13"

Hi, sorry it took so long for me to get back, I don't know what originally inspired me to build the station like this, but it's come's in handy. Oh by the way thanks for the compliments. I can move it from room to room, into an RV, out on the patio on a nice day, by the BBQ and beer cooler and shoot DX, Back in the day when I was getting letters from the FCC basically telling me to turn it down or face hefty fines, I became a CLOSET CB'ER as friends would say. HI, Bob, to answer your question to put my antenna up, I currently live in Oregon and may be moving to Idaho to start a business in April and don't see much sense in setting it up here and also I have a simple rule, Antenna first. I believe the best way to get out is to put your money into your antenna and follow up with the wattage. My intention is to first get a maco V58 and am thinking about maybe a maco flat 8 or maco laser 500, so I need to spend several thousand dollar’s on antenna's and just don't see the sense to start it here where I live now. I'm kind of anal about things like this all most to my detriment. I haven't been able to spend to much time on the boards lately but I hope to get back soon, once again thanks for the complements on the station.
Scott

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated