• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Here is a good Clinton link.

mrcoily

Apr 3, 2005
oregon
www.mrcoily.com
Bill clinton "quote"

Here is the direct link.
www.exposetheleft.com/2005/11/16/clintoniraq/

Earlier today, I ordered America’s armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces. Their mission is to attack Iraq’s nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors.

Their purpose is to protect the national interest of the United States, and indeed the interests of people throughout the Middle East and around the world.

Saddam Hussein must not be allowed to threaten his neighbors or the world with nuclear arms, poison gas or biological weapons.

I want to explain why I have decided, with the unanimous recommendation of my national security team, to use force in Iraq; why we have acted now; and what we aim to accomplish.

Six weeks ago, Saddam Hussein announced that he would no longer cooperate with the United Nations weapons inspectors called UNSCOM. They are highly professional experts from dozens of countries. Their job is to oversee the elimination of Iraq’s capability to retain, create and use weapons of mass destruction, and to verify that Iraq does not attempt to rebuild that capability. The inspectors undertook this mission first 7 1/2 years ago at the end of the Gulf War when Iraq agreed to declare and destroy its arsenal as a condition of the ceasefire.

The international community had good reason to set this requirement. Other countries possess weapons of mass destruction and ballistic missiles. With Saddam, there is one big difference: He has used them. Not once, but repeatedly. Unleashing chemical weapons against Iranian troops during a decade-long war. Not only against soldiers, but against civilians, firing Scud missiles at the citizens of Israel, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and Iran. And not only against a foreign enemy, but even against his own people, gassing Kurdish civilians in Northern Iraq.

The international community had little doubt then, and I have no doubt today, that left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will use these terrible weapons again.

thepoliticalteen.com/video/clintondec16.rm

www.exposetheleft.com/2005/11/16/clintoniraq/

I think the point was Clinton acted on the same or similar intel to what GWB did, but Clinton's was somehow righteous, but GWB's actions are not. Basically the left approve of things the left do, but if the right tries the same thing they get burned at the stake...

the_sandman_454 said:
I think the point was Clinton acted on the same or similar intel to what GWB did, but Clinton's was somehow righteous, but GWB's actions are not. Basically the left approve of things the left do, but if the right tries the same thing they get burned at the stake...

Exactly! Now even clinton himself runs around bashing bush after he was gong to do the exact same thing..We wont get into hillary :roll: but i hope some of the basher will lift an eye lid..Like bush wanted to have to deal with all this stuff...73sss...Dan

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.