• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Here we go again......

Sorry, but I don't understand this fixation with Ebay listings. So this rig is overpriced, and the guy's spelling and writing skills suck. BFD. Aren't there better things to do than running through 14000+ CB listings on Ebay just to find something stupid to post here ?? Get a life.

Reactions: 2 people
Sorry, but I don't understand this fixation with Ebay listings. So this rig is overpriced, and the guy's spelling and writing skills suck. BFD. Aren't there better things to do than running through 14000+ CB listings on Ebay just to find something stupid to post here ?? Get a life.

Why dont you GET A LIFE???!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Maybe the mods/admin could set up a forum section for people who have nothing better to do than surf egay and post/bitch about what they find.

Reactions: 1 person
Direct quote from my wife. "I don't get this obsession of yours, why do you want to talk on that stupid radio to people you don't know just because they are a long way away?"

To each his own.

Reactions: 3 people

Why dont you GET A LIFE???!!!

Find something productive to do folks.

★ Sent from my Droid★

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.