• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Here you go...

Looks like I get the chicken dinner. Guess $245 actual $251

https://www.shopgoodwill.com/Item/112901008
Not so fast chicken snitch. $245 - $251 makes you $6 under. My $155 + a C note = $255. That makes me $4 over. Remember, this is a closest over or under contest. I demand a dozen Buffalo chicken wings with mild hot sauce, blue cheese and celery on the side. Any further dispute about this massive conspiracy needs to be taken up with my attorneys.:whistle:

Reactions: Dmans
Not so fast chicken snitch. $245 - $251 makes you $6 under. My $155 + a C note = $255. That makes me $4 over. Remember, this is a closest over or under contest. I demand a dozen Buffalo chicken wings with mild hot sauce, blue cheese and celery on the side. Any further dispute about this massive conspiracy needs to be taken up with my attorneys.:whistle:

I didn't catch that you added $100 but alas I see you did and I concede the win. :) You get the chicken dinner and the rest of us get nuggets.

Reactions: sunbulls and Dmans
i got some MILLS from the depression n couple confederate dollar bills id give for it

Reactions: Mark Malcomb

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.