• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

hey gang.....

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
Glad to hear you made it through OK. BTW, what antenna where you using in the hospital?

</p>

I've been asent for a bit. It turrns out that a previous septic infection was not fully treated the last time I was in intensive care and came back HARD. On 11/27/04 I was taken by paramedics to the hospital with indications that i was having a stroke. The infection was doing a number on my brain and i hadd really high blood pressure. I was admitted to icu for 3days and then spent 7 weeks in a nursing center for physical therapy. Im not 100 perenct back home yet but came home today to try to get my life caught up. At ;east THIS time I had a station in a suitcase that went with me to the nursing center. BUT......could not get a a signal out. Could hear loads of stuff on 40 meters, but just could not get out. Not sure why. Very frustrating.

Anyway. I'll be dropping in on and off til I am fully back home.

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.