• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

hi all, lurker with a question.

Does H&Y have any regular S-9 radios?? I have a brand new never used SX175 unit, the part that goes on the bottom with the finals in it, if you get a new regular S-9 I would be willing to sell it and we send both units to Dave at DTB Radio for him to install the SX175 to the new radio. You sure would be a happy guy if you had one of those

Does H&Y have any regular S-9 radios?? I have a brand new never used SX175 unit, the part that goes on the bottom with the finals in it, if you get a new regular S-9 I would be willing to sell it and we send both units to Dave at DTB Radio for him to install the SX175 to the new radio. You sure would be a happy guy if you had one of those

Try eBay seems to be a few on at times. Im still looking for the green s9.....I may never get one :(

Someone just got a green S-9 nitro off of Ebay but paid 300 for it. If it works ok that's not a bad price

I must missed it shame ! Im down just for a simple green non nitro... three hundred is a good price for that one "if" it works....

If your going to spend that kind of money why not a Yenticom Optima, sure love mine, might not have any echo or roger beep but damn it hears and talks great, does over 50 watts, has a built in cooling fan controlled by the transmit and the best part it works and has for me for almost a month,

N 2 Deep get you a 2950dx you will not be disappointed!!!!

i have looked at the 2950,the 257, and the s45HP....i like the s45HP i was looking for SSB and more AM power than the GL. i guess i just like the traditional CB look of a radio. but i will research on the 2950, because i don't think the 2970 will work with the wires in the overhead compartment where it will be ran. thanks for the heads up on it. how is the receive in the city with power wires over head? alot noise from them? the GL gets LOUD!

Hey N 2 Deep I have an Omega S45HP right now for sale on Ebay, clean as a whistle works 100%, box and all the trimmings, just need to make room here and I have 2 of them so this clean one is going, it's only like 6 to 8 months old

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.