• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

High power in new model vehicles

I

isrmotorsports

Im think about getting a new model pick up and running a motor maul. I want to run a 32 pill. What is the largest amp you guys have seen in a 2000 and up truck?

first your gona need like 16 batteries and 4-200+ amp alts. :shock:

then your gona need lots og 1 inch thick ground braid.
ground hood,fenders,body and bed to frame.

then your gona need some coax thats about 3 inches around.
and 2 bird meters make it 3 bird meters one for avg power one with PEP mod for peak forward and one for reflect.

now your ready for that 32 pill and shielding for the trucks computer.
8)

PS: almost forgot your gona need real thick antennas to handle all that "powa" like a predator 10k or Mr. Coily !!!

oh ya one last thing it can be done in newer truck with proper shielding of the onboard computer.

I know of a person who runs a 64 pill in a toyota tundra not sure how well it runs but I know his 32 works pretty darn good.

FL Native said:
first your gona need like 16 batteries and 4-200+ amp alts. :shock:

then your gona need lots og 1 inch thick ground braid.
ground hood,fenders,body and bed to frame.

then your gona need some coax thats about 3 inches around.
and 2 bird meters make it 3 bird meters one for avg power one with PEP mod for peak forward and one for reflect.

now your ready for that 32 pill and shielding for the trucks computer.
8)

PS: almost forgot your gona need real thick antennas to handle all that "powa" like a predator 10k or Mr. Coily !!!

oh ya one last thing it can be done in newer truck with proper shielding of the onboard computer.

That totally made no sense in relation to the question. To help a brother out a bit, i run a 1x2x8 off of an extra 200 amp leece *actually just the 8p* In my '04 chevy fullsize, and a motor maul 4 w/gel cells with a 16p when I want to have some local fun.I made sure everything was well grounded, and let it rip. Maybe it isnt the most correct way of doing it, but it does work, I dont have any interferance problems, and its good enough for a daily driver until I get the AC mobile project suburban done. Hope that helps a little bit.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.