• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

high SWR at radio only when amplifier turned on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another thread that devolved into uselessness because of personal differences.

Yet another thread that devolved into uselessness because of personal differences.

I would have to say I did not see any personal differences, only informational.

Sent from my homebrew wooden jungle box using morse code.

Really? All I saw after page two was everybody piling on the member named Doc. Maybe my perception of reality is different than some?

I started to break this out in 2 different threads so that the OP could have all HIS info in one thread, but I will leave it as is. If Doc and the rest want to start a new thread to discuss the Topic they are on, please do so and let`s allow this thread to continue down the original course, I think the point has been made.

If you guys want to state differences of opinion/theory ,point out errors, whatever, but limit the personal flames, and there is no need to keep beating a dead horse.
Thanks.

Jeff

Last edited:
I found this thread in Google, cause I had the same problem with my new old amp. The amp still works great all over the country and the Islands, but the SWR is over or at 3.0 that started after a long steady rain. It has not come back down and I am wondering where the cause is. LOL, I got lost in all the bickering, somewhere along the way. :)

Therefore we are stipulating that Doc is very wrong.
I'm not going to get into it, I don't know enough about either him or the harmonica, but come on, for 5 pages? ;)

I've heard and seen thread drift before but this is close to a record of some kind. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.