• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HM 133 V microphone

KW4HKY

Feb 16, 2010
My old microphone died. I usually send them to Bob Nagy to get a rebuild but he is gone for a month. How do you tell if its real or counterfeit on eBay?

Ask. If they say it's real and you get it and it's not, you're protected by eBay and they automatically give you your money back. It's almost impossible to get "taken" on eBay as long as you read the description.

CbRadiosPRONTO

Ask. If they say it's real and you get it and it's not, you're protected by eBay and they automatically give you your money back. It's almost impossible to get "taken" on eBay as long as you read the description.

CbRadiosPRONTO
Still have to pay shipping back to China?
Only guy in the states is selling the Titan brand. Never heard of it. Nagy will gut my old mic, add balance weight and install a wind buffer and new PTT for less than HRO etc replacement. Best wait I guess.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.