• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hollywood- Turner +3 desk mike

EDUK8TR

Hey HW,

You mentioned in the chat room on Wed. night about a +3 desk mike with a channel up & down button mod. done to it. Jim, CDX-44 prefers a desk mike and the up/dn feature would be real helpful to him. I'm checking on this for Jim. He would need one like this wired for his Yaesu 757GX. Can you help me and him out on this?

thanks! & 73's

Wayne C.

CDX-787

Magna Force 900

HR2600 & HR 2510

MR. COILY Single Coil

Every man is a damn fool for at least 5 minutes every day; wisdom consists in not exceeding the limit.

educate-01sig

</p>

Well Ed, I can help in a round-a-bout way. Doc from docselectronics did mine for me while he had my Lincoln. I have researched it a bit, and it is not a real hard thing to do as long as the mic cord has enough wires for it. You would need to make sure the mic you want to put the switches in has the space internally for where you mount the switches also. Doc put mine on either side of the mic "neck" and they worked out real nice!

Hope this helps you out.

hollywoodsig.gif

Base:

President Lincoln, AR-3500 (100 watt), KLV 550, Interceptor 10K

Mobile:

Magnum 357, Wilson 1000

"Most people in this world will never need a gun, however the ones

that do will need it in the worst way possible, and usually never live

to tell about it"

Jeff Cooper

</p>

dxChat