• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Homebrew colloidal silver generator

warrior369

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Not sure to post here or not but its an article from 73 magazine with a PSU, laser source and light scatter amp to build for yourself, friends or family.

If you are into homeopathy, other natural cures and do not use antibiotics or the antibiotics you normally use have lost their effectiveness....read on. Its based on a Bob Beck design from way back.

the usual caveats apply, read around the subject matter first, preferably from sources with no financial agenda.

flak jacket on....

Attachments

• How to build a colloidal silver generator.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 266

When I saw the terms "73 magazine" and "colloidal silver" I though it was another of Wayne Greens off-beat editorials as he was a great proponent of colloidal silver and all sorts of other [slash]whackjob cures[/slash] alternative treatments. Just don't use too much or you could end up a smurf.

Paul Karason 'Papa Smurf' dies: 'Blue man' suffers heart attack | Mail Online

LOL, from what I've read, Wayne was quite outspoken on all sorts of issues!!

The saturation point for colloidal silver is between 20 ppm - 30 ppm which is why I'm buying the bits for the scatter amp to ensure a 5 ppm solution as and when.

I make my own

I use the transformer 15/30 volt converts ac to dc
cut the ends off and split the wires and put a gator clip on each wire
need a clear glass bowl that will hold a little more than a quart
distilled water
2 pieces of 12 gauge pure silver wire .9999 pure
roll up one end like a spring and a hook on the other end
cheap lazer light push button and get a thin red light

put distilled water in bowl add silver wire plug in transformer check in about
60 to 90 minutes if you can see a good red beam in the bowl from shining the lazer
light its ready to use.. put in dark bottle and put in dark place.

They say it will kill 750 different dieases and stop cancer

When I get a sore thoart I take a sip and in a matter of seconds its gone.

All you none believers enjoy your doctor bills!

enjoy
auspot

Odd, I get the same affect by taking a shot of brandy. Oh well, to each his own.
- 'Doc

if you really are into that homeopathic stuff then knock yourself out with it. I think you're foolish, but that's okay...
And just for grins, what does any of this have to do with antennas??

Reactions: 1 person
I have an artificial knee joint and was warned by the Dr. that any infection in the body would likely be shared at the knee as well. Seems the metal is a potential site for the bacteria to colonize. I make my own CS and have been taking it for several months when an abscess developed near my knee. The Dr expressed the abscess and only clear fluid came out. They also took blood for cultures and cultured the clear fluid as well. Negative for bacteria in all cultures. A surgical biopsy of tissue in my knee also proved negative. The Dr was quite perplexed as he expected my knee to be fully involved. I attribute the CS as the rescue agent.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.