• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

How do i wire my mr jiggs tb-1 ?

radioman24

Jul 19, 2009
I bought a new in the package mr.jigg's tb-1 about 8 months ago and I could not at all figure out how to wire it, it is suppose to be a birdie

it has the following color wire's

1.Red
2 black
3.white
4.white

any ideas?

thank you.

I take it this is a noise toy since you called it a birdie. most often red goes to positive, black to groung and the white wires one should be marked in and the other out.
there should also be a switch or push button to activate the toy when you want it to play the tune.
if this is what you have the in white wire would go to the mic plug where the audio feeds the radio and the out wire will wire to the wire you pulled off the mic plug. not knowing what radio you have I can not tell you what pin it is. plus you did not really say what the birdie is . noise toy or is it like a roger beep toy. we will need to know what it really is.

normally the wires are marked on the circuit board as to what they are. should have a in and out on them. you never did say just what it is.

do you have a e-mail address? ill send you pictures of it, you cant see where the wires go to on this circuit,lol

call him and ask

Mr. Jiggs CB Equipment
10536 Roundwood Glen Court
Jacksonville, Fl. 32256
904-672-9767
info@mrjiggs.com

i doubt you like it though .the toy that is .just doesnt sound anything like other real birdies .

if it was new in pack did it not come with instructions??maybe it was repackaged?

I even went to Mr Jiggs sight and saw what he has and no info as to how to hook any of them up. he made it sound like it is a toy that sounds off when you key up the radio as a roger beep. so not sure what he is selling. and most are just a 10 second sound. I did not see a turn on switch which if it did would have 2 wires to a mometary switch to activate it.
I posted this last night but I see it did not go through when posted. I would contact them and ask how to hook it up. they should have paper work showing how to hook it up. some put it on the package it came in.

the old jiggs site(before the former jiggs sold out)use to have a sound clip of this birdie .
it was very poor sounding .nothing like the hand built units .i probably have the sound on my noise toy cd .

it was not on my cd ,thought it was .use to be on his website .probably took it down because it sounded like *ss.

there is over 2500 hundred sounds on my cd though .i havent looked at this thing in years .

radioman, who had the keyup birdie?

there was a guy here in town called riverrat and he was making tweety birds for people a few years ago. not sure what happened to him.

i personally hate those things, and i think its because they are used by so many jackasses here in the valley.

i always called them the "i ran out of comebacks" button, and when the other guy started using his, i knew i'd won the "h&d battle". LOL

Mr Jiggs was sold to a guy named tim, who went by the handle "shadowdrac"
or something like that, but i dont know if he still owns it.
the only toy i have from him is a "ping" keyup toy, and it had instructions on the package.

good luck,
LC

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.