• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

How should I refurb/save my Antron 99?

Really?

FL Native said:
mr. coily stick to mobil antennas. jay has the base antennas locked up with the I10k. 8)

Well i tell you what i will do just for you :D I will stick with the mobile antennas ;) Updating the comp antenna pictures tuesday night 8) Gave them the major upgrade!!And i will go ahead and and slowly show you who has what locked up in the base station antennas!it does not happen over night but if i build them they will sell!As i know plenty of people beside you all out here on the internet.You guys act like this forum controls the world you are so wrong!I am in contact with many people and they know whats ups i am setting up antennas in the portland area for veiwing and testing and once they see them well its a done deal.Well i hate to say it but you started this,But i already took a few of jays away,Get out of my area!And there will be plenty more where they came from,so don't go starting something i will have to finish,i have a very simple plan of attack my area then your area like a virus!!The Enforcer is the supreme antenna..Ciao!!!I would also like to thank you personally and alot of the other people out here for there great attitudes :idea: And i appreciate your highest interest in making all fellow radio operators feel welcome in this Hobby and sometimes lifestyle,depending on who you are,and i look forward to Walking/Talking over you,,,I mean talking with you :roll:On the band and during the CDX contests.The Cb radio and the people who keep it going,that's what i am here for :D And you should be also!so you have a nice day!Sincerly It's A new coily World!
Cdx418

Cheech said:
Here you goHeat shrinkOw yeah nice antennas Mr coily!
Thanks Cheech!i am doing the very best work i have ever done and the comp antennas i fished today will blow your mind there plain spectacular.Anyway i do appreciate your words and if you ever need a thing,i am always an option.. ;)I am here to help the community in general,and to keep the sport of radio operation alive and well...73sss
www.mrcoily.com

well i wasnt gona respod to that post but ok i will.

there is a reason maco, sigma , jay used a large matching device that small one is the only thing im questioning on your antenna its seem way to small.

and @ 300+shipping your way out of the pricing ballpark.

oh ya and dont take my post so seriously LOL and my opinion is mine has nothing to do with the forum community as a whole.

:D

good antenna great price

Antennas

I have both the A-99 and Imax 2000 antennas. Imax 2000
is a better antenna.
But, your old one can be fixed back up. The ideas
others have said, will work good for you.

I used electrical tape on mine. Start at the top, and spiral down. I used black and green, it's impossible to see from the road, it blends in with the trees.

there is a reason maco, sigma , jay used a large matching device that small one is the only thing im questioning on your antenna its seem way to small.
Well it is solid not tubing 1/4" in 6061 and that same coil held well over 20kw dead key in mobile configuration with out damage,I could make the matching device massive but there is no need,it is bigger than it looks.I had played with large more spread out 5 inch coils but as the coil was increased the load intself took on some mutation that i did not like in the meters so i went back to the configuration as it sits now..It a great unit.When i build the upgradeed unit made to hold well over 10k with heliax connections then you will see some size increases..Thats FL-Native

Reactions: old bear

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.