• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

How to tell difference fake/real 2879's

Wire Weasel

Senior Moment
Dec 13, 2008
I have looked on google and don't see a listing specifically for the Toshiba Red Dot 2879's. I have had this info in the past but can't find it in my notes. There is something about the printing on these pills that allows you to spot the difference between a genuine & counterfeit 2879. (besides a silly low price on one for sale) Can anyone here remind me as to what the difference is on the printing? Thanks !!!

I have looked on google and don't see a listing specifically for the Toshiba Red Dot 2879's. I have had this info in the past but can't find it in my notes. There is something about the printing on these pills that allows you to spot the difference between a genuine & counterfeit 2879. (besides a silly low price on one for sale) Can anyone here remind me as to what the difference is on the printing? Thanks !!!
I ordered some just to see what they looked like. I have 4 of them. Before I even got them I filed a claim and got my money back. I will take a picture of them when I get home. I can tell you though that the legs on them are significantly shorter than genuine Toshiba's.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.