• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

HR2510 and HR2600 with chipswitches for sale

electrohead

Apr 1, 2011
South Buffalo NY
up for sale is a pair of nice rigs an HR2510 and HR2600. Both units are chipswitched, modded, have mrf497 finals in them, have clairifiers unlocked, pretty much all mods done. Both units have been worked on by my one and only technician doc up here in buffalo ny who specializes in these units. both are screaming radios that i dont wanna give up, but for personal financial reasons i need to let em go. sad to see em go i love em but they gotta go.

now heres an offer i would like to sell these radios as a package or single its up to you i will sell you both radios together with powercords for 450 bucks, or individually listed i will take 200 for the 2510 with a powercord and 250 for the 2600 with a powercord, the only thing i dont have to include with each radio is a mic, i have no mics around, and i only have one mounting bracket and one set of thumbscrews, if you want the mounting bracket with the thumbscrews i will throw that in for an extra 5 bucks. your options are listed once again below

HR2510 and HR2600 together with powercords and one mounting bracket for $455 bucks

HR2510 and HR2600 together with powercords without mounting bracket for $450 bucks

HR2510 with powercord and bracket for $205 bucks

HR2510 with powercord and no bracket for $200 bucks

HR2600 with powercord and bracket for $255 bucks

HR2600 with powercord and no bracket for $250 bucks

Contact me via email @ ryan354ny@gmail.com for any questions concerns etc... and i am only accepting usps money order for payment.

Reactions: 1 person

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated