• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

hum

N

nvcowboy25

here is one for all you smart folk i got my base set up on my computer desk when i key the radieo with the texas star on my wierd optical mouse go to shit what to do. unidne grant lt ts 400v lmr 400 antron 99 fishing pole .

ya figerud that one but defets my prupose of being in the house as opsed to in the garge wich it still did it out there too i just unpuld mouse when i am running amp thank you sk

The alternative is to somehow shield the computer from the radio gear. The ideal would be to build a complete enclosure around the computer system, made out of transparent aluminum (drawback is that you'd have to invent the metal first). Another possible solution is to build a metal screen enclosure around your radio gear (or around the entire computer system), and ground the screen.

Those optical mice definately give off RF. When I turn my computer speakers up, I can hear some come through my computer speakers when I move the mouse. My radio is near my computer also, and when I'm on lower HF bands, I can also hear the same thing. I'm not sure where it's coming in the mouse, but I know the mouse cord is shielded....

Well, anything digital gives off RF by nature of the harmonics in any square wave. You'd probably have to fabricate metal shields for the electronics in the mouse itself and connect that to the cable shield to get rid of it.

lol

i just unpulg mouse and limt amp using being if it is messing with mine it is messing with some one eles .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.