• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hustler new tronics 27TD base antenna

Straightshooter58

Dec 9, 2015
Rockwall County, Texas
Does anyone have set-up instructions or parts for a old Hustler 27TD base Antenna. Its been in my brothers basement for years,and never put up. Its missing instructions and hardware. I've tried to contact New Tronics several times to see if anythings still available, but they never returned my emails!
If anyone has any info/instructions/parts for this antenna..I would be more than happy to buy them from you!

Any info on this antenna will help also. Thank You.

Yo ER58: The advertisement calls for the vertical element to be 22Ft and 3/4 inches tall and ground plane radials to be 108 inches. That should be a ball park close start. Good luck. A antenna analyzer should be used to see just were the lowest VSWR is and allowing you adjust it were you want it frequency / VSWR wise.

Jay in the Great Mojave Desert

Yo ER58: The advertisement calls for the vertical element to be 22Ft and 3/4 inches tall and ground plane radials to be 108 inches. That should be a ball park close start. Good luck. A antenna analyzer should be used to see just were the lowest VSWR is and allowing you adjust it were you want it frequency / VSWR wise.

Jay in the Great Mojave Desert

when i multiply 36 feet x .64 i get about 23 feet

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated