• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I 10k Antenna

bcrewcaptain

W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member
Apr 6, 2005
Central Va
Bought this several years ago, but life got in the way and it never made it past page 3 of the assembly, and has sat in the attic since. Intended on setting up for 10m, but ended up going a different route. $175+shipping, will consider trades possibly for solid 2m mobile.

Attachments

• IMG_20140817_115309043.jpg
    IMG_20140817_115309043.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 35

Bought this several years ago, but life got in the way and it never made it past page 3 of the assembly, and has sat in the attic since. Intended on setting up for 10m, but ended up going a different route. $175+shipping, will consider trades possibly for solid 2m mobile.
I have a tyt th-9000 in very nice shape & all that came in the box also the software & cable if your interested

Ok, back on the for sale block again, need cash only at this time, it appears I'm missing one of the pieces of aluminum flat stock for the top hat, so slight price reduction.
$200 shipped in the lower 48

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.