• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I AM BACK

WTF?

Jeez AudioShockwave, I am impressed with your vocabulary.

No disrespect, but it is too bad that your writing to impress, not to express.

You may fare better using more concise, easy to understand, flowing thoughts rather than that pollysyllabic meaninglessness that few can pronounce, let alone comprehend.

here's another one for you:

I am writing this letter rather reluctantly. I do not wish to begin an incendiary debate about Pres. George W Bush's snow jobs. However, Bush has recently made a few statements that I find disturbing to such a degree that I cannot remain silent. First off, you may make the comment, "What does this have to do with officious cockalorums?" Well, once you begin to see the light, you'll realize that Bush wants to get me thrown in jail. He can't cite a specific statute that I've violated, but he does believe that there must be some statute. This tells me that twisted maniacs often take earthworms or similar small animals and impale them on a pin to enjoy watching them twist and writhe as they slowly die. Similarly, Bush enjoys watching respectable people twist and writhe whenever he threatens to cause riots in the streets. The essential point, however, is the following: I, speaking as someone who is not a reprehensible, impudent saboteur, am sick of our illustrious "leaders" treading on eggshells so as not to upset Bush. Here's what I have to say to them: Bush's initiatives manifest themselves in two phases. Phase one: discredit and intimidate the opposition. Phase two: leave a large part of this country's workforce dislocated and disillusioned.

Bush's treatment of mercantalism mirrors the attitude that many peremptory know-nothings hold towards isolationism. There's really no other conclusion you can reach. The best thing about Bush is the way that he encourages us to get him off our backs. No, wait; Bush doesn't encourage that. On the contrary, he discourages us from admitting that if I try really, really hard, I can almost see why he would want to perpetrate acts of the most brassbound character. It is impracticable to hold him responsible for the hatred he so furtively expresses without exploiting the inner unity of our national will. Now that that's cleared up, I'll continue with what I was saying before, that he is out to confuse the catastrophic power of state fascism with the repression of an authoritarian government in our minds. And when we play his game, we become accomplices. Bush hates people who have huge supplies of the things he lacks. What he lacks the most is common sense, which underlies my point that Bush's proxies don't represent an ideology. They don't represent a legitimate political group of people. They're just flat infernal. He has nothing but contempt for responsibility, duty, and honor. But that's not all: If you've read this far, then you probably either agree with me or are on the way to agreeing with me. Pardon me for not being able to empathize with subhuman cutthroats, but if we contradict Bush, we are labelled heinous misogynists. If we capitulate, however, we forfeit our freedoms.

Bush refers to a variety of things using the word "unextinguishableness". Translating this bit of jargon into English isn't easy. Basically, he's saying that my bitterness at him is merely the latent projection of libidinal energy stemming from self-induced anguish, which we all know is patently absurd. At any rate, it will not be easy to give him a rhadamanthine warning not to squander irreplaceable treasures. Nevertheless, we must attempt to do exactly that, for the overriding reason that we must clearly help you reflect and reexamine your views on Bush. Does that sound extremist? Is it too obdurate for you? I'm sorry if it seems that way, but that's life. At this point, all I can do is repeat a line from my previous letter: "Bush clings to any argument or principle, however subversive or inconsiderate, that appears to support his grievances". Let me end by citing my standard hate-mail response form letter:

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. One question, though: Do you actually want Pres. George W Bush to bask in the petulant shine of gnosticism? Because that's what'll happen if we don't reveal the constant tension between centripetal and centrifugal forces of dialogized heteroglossia resulting from Bush's crusades.

well now i just have to stop laughing when I type or typos like the last ones will never get me in.... Or maybe after all this professor 101 talk i will just need to pick my major....

huh ?????????? ok simply said hamer was removed for things and actions concerning the cbretards and cbfreqs therefore the other admins and owner have no choice but to remove hamer from status of admin, for the sake of the wwdx and all the people here .... ( am i close )

Thats a good site Jeff. :LOL:
Look I made a complaint about myself!!!! :shock:

By now everyone should have heard about Mr. Fd Trucker and his villainous undertakings. In case you haven't heard or have even forgotten, allow me to refresh your memory. Let's review the errors in Trucker's statements in order. First, many self-absorbed, merciless dirtbags are taken in by Trucker's attestation that hanging out with infernal antagonists is a wonderful, culturally enriching experience.

I overheard one of Trucker's disciples say, "Anyone who disagrees with Trucker is ultimately indelicate." This quotation demonstrates the power of language, as it epitomizes the "us/them" dichotomy within hegemonic discourse. As for me, I prefer to use language to speak up and speak out against Trucker. Though his writings be madness, yet there is method to them. Step by step, they make it easier for Trucker to create a kind of psychic pain at the very root of the modern mind.

I would like to put forth the possibility that ancient Greek dramatists discerned a peculiar virtue in being tragic. Trucker would do well to realize that they never discerned any virtue in being high-handed. The world would be better off if he had never been born. In that context, one could say that he will probably throw another hissy fit if we don't let him expose and neutralize his enemies rather than sit at the same table and negotiate. At least putting up with another Fd Trucker hissy fit is easier than convincing Trucker's rank-and-file followers that Trucker likes to imply that society is screaming for his nostrums. This is what his allegations amount to, although, of course, they're daubed over with the viscid slobber of stultiloquent drivel devised by his satraps and mindlessly multiplied by dirty Philistines. Mr. Fd Trucker will go to almost any extreme to prevent my message of truth from getting out. And that's the honest truth.

HH

Well... I try to get along with all.... in my 38 years on earth, I have learned that Drama keeps the blood flowing. I am for the drama.... as long as it does'nt Hurt ME.... It's all good. HH has tried to help with every question I have asked him, so..... we are good.

Good Luck HH :)

lol this fukk ing cool

Multifarious avenues of approach vie for attention as potential retorts to Master Chief's domineering, wretched quips. For complete details, I refer you to my forthcoming book on the subject. I shall here mention only a few random items that may be new or especially interesting to you. For instance, I avoid irritating champions of deceit, lies, theft, plunder, and rapine like the plague. But you knew that already. So let me add that when one examines the ramifications of letting Master lock people up for reading the "wrong" kinds of books or listening to the "wrong" classes of music, one finds a preponderance of evidence leading to the conclusion that I, not being one of the many peevish scrubs of this world, plan to provide an antidote to contemporary manifestations of disdainful, metagrobolism-prone pharisaism. This is a choice I have made; your choice is up to you. But let me remind you that Master takes things out of context, twists them around, and then neglects to provide decent referencing so the reader can check up on him. He also ignores all of the evidence that doesn't support (or in many cases directly contradicts) his position. Master's mind has limited horizons. It is confined to the immediate and simplistic, with the inevitable consequence that everything is made banal and basic and is then leveled down until it is deprived of all spiritual life. Master occasionally writes letters accusing me and my friends of being obnoxious usurers. These letters are typically couched in gutter language (which is doubtless the language in which Master habitually thinks) and serve no purpose other than to convince me that his public virtue is dwarfed by his private vice. And I can say that with a clear conscience because our battle with him is a battle between spiritualism and materialism, between tradition and subversion, between the defenders of Western civilization and its enemies. With the battle lines drawn as such, it is abundantly clear that if we don't address a number of important issues, our children will curse us in our graves. Speaking of our children, we need to teach them diligently that this is a lesson for those with eyes to see. It is a lesson not so much about Master's homophobic behavior, but about the way that remaining silent and inactive in the face of Master's statements negates our duty as civilized members of the community. It is no more complicated than that.

Master's tactics are as predictable as sunrise. Whenever I put an end to Master's evildoing, his invariant response is to force his moral code on the rest of us. I may be beating a dead horse here, but I do want to point out that none of Master's "progressive" ideas have actually resulted in any progress. So let Master call me demonic. I call him lackluster.

I might add: One could truthfully say that Master's insults are lecherous in their impact, merciless in their aspirations, rebarbative in their political deviousness, and ignominious in their brazen philosophies. But saying that would miss the real point, which is that his treatises are more than just imprudent. They're a revolt against nature. On the surface, it would seem merely that there is an implicit assumption here that certain individuals in intelligence and law enforcement agencies may have overlooked some of Master's more deceitful protests. But the truth is that Master doesn't care about freedom, as he can neither eat it nor put it in the bank. It's just a word to him.

The significance of this is that Master's endeavors are not our only concern. To state the matter in a few words, every time Master gets caught trying to feed blind hatred, he promises he'll never do so again. Subsequently, his legates always jump in and explain that he really shouldn't be blamed even if he does, because, as they claim, his decisions are based on reason. Unless we suggest the kind of politics and policies that are needed to restore good sense to this important debate, our whole social structure will gradually disintegrate and crumble into ruins. Master has endorsed the idea of presumptuous sesquipedalianism in a number of very specific ways, arguing, for instance, in favor of his functionaries' decision to recruit and encourage young people to infiltrate the media with the express purpose of disseminating simple-minded information, just as older drug dealers use young kids to push drugs. Where are the solid statistics that prove that we should be grateful for the precious freedom to be robbed and kicked in the face by such a noble creature as him? I've never seen any. Yet, this is not wild speculation. This is not a conspiracy theory. This is documented fact.

Let's get reasonable; Master's homilies symbolize lawlessness, violence, and misguided rebellion -- extreme liberty for a few, even if the rest of us lose more than a little freedom. My argument gets a little complicated here. All of the bad things that are currently going on are a symptom of Master's surly conclusions. They are not a cause; they are an effect. Everybody is probably familiar with the cliche that I have a score to settle with Master. Well, there's a lot of truth in that cliche.

Let me go on record as saying that while Master insists that he has mystical powers of divination and prophecy, reality dictates otherwise. Actually, if you want a real dose of reality, look at how Master's claim that vandalism is the key to world peace is not only an attack on the concept of objectivity, but an assault on the human mind. His practices do not represent progress. They represent insanity masquerading as progress. It is certainly the height of ironies that this is not the place to develop that subject. It demands many pages of analysis, which I can't spare in this letter. Instead, I'll just state the key point, which is that Master says that he needs a little more time to clean up his act. As far as I'm concerned, Master's time has run out.

Before I continue, let me state that Master has convinced a lot of people that his mistakes are always someone else's fault. One must pause in admiration at this triumph of media manipulation. His true goal is to encourage men to leave their wives, kill their children, practice witchcraft, destroy capitalism, and become spiteful palookas. All the statements that his sympathizers make to justify or downplay that goal are only apologetics; they do nothing to make technical preparations for the achievement of freedom and human independence.

I have the strength, ability, desire, and courage to reverse the devolutionary course Master has set for us. Do you? He asserts that advertising is the most veridical form of human communication. Most reasonable people, however, recognize such assertions as nothing more than baseless, if wishful, claims unsupported by concrete evidence.

Anyone who has spent much time wading through the pious, obscurantist, jargon-filled cant that now passes for "advanced" thought in the humanities already knows that all Master does is inspire mean-spirited wheelings and dealings. What may be news, however, is that he says he's going to sell quack pharmaceutical supplies (and you should be suspicious whenever you hear such tell-tale words and phrases as "breakthrough", "miracle", "secret remedy", "exclusive", and "clinical studies prove that...") by the next full moon. Good old Master. He just loves to open his mouth and let all kinds of things come out without listening to how cranky they sound. Everybody loves a good game of hide-and-seek: find the person, find the hidden item, or, in Master's case, find the hidden agenda. Mutual efforts against wicked, cheeky separatism are not just an educational process designed to teach people that Master offers his associates a vehicle of sorts for their revenge fantasies. These efforts also serve as a beacon, warning the world of the impetuous consequences of Master's incomprehensible publicity stunts. He lives for one reason and for one reason only: to demonize my family and friends. As I make no claim to be an authority on the subject, I defer to the judgments of an Oxford University professor, who has observed that some people are responsible and others are not. Master falls into the category of "not". I have a New Year's resolution for him: He should pick up a book before he jumps to the cankered conclusion that some people deserve to feel safe while others do not.

I once told Master that there will be raucous things said on both sides of this issue in a lustrum or two. How did he respond to that? He proceeded to curse me off using a number of colorful expletives not befitting this letter, which serves only to show that most other pesky gasbags are not as foul-mouthed as they seem. I know you're wondering why I just wrote that. I'll explain shortly, but first, I should state that perception becomes reality if one is brainwashed for long enough. Do I blame society for this? No, I blame Master. The only weapons Master has in his intellectual arsenal are book burning, brainwashing, and intimidation. That's all he has, and he knows it. If we intend to defend democracy, we had best learn to recognize its primary enemy and not be afraid to stand up and call him by name. That name is Master Chief.

dxChat
Help Users