• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I am taking my exam

Well I am supposed to be taking my exam tomorrow but we are getting up to 12 inches in snow today into this evening. There are starting to cancel things around here already. :cry:

I was so excited and ready for it. I have my v8000 for two days now hooked up and listening, hearing lots of activity on simplex as well as on repeaters.

146.415,147.835,146.450 and list goes on and on.

Roger

bioman, I will let you know whats up. I was listening to the pinegrove repeater but not hearing anyone. I need to figure out how to program my tones in with the freqencies and put them in memory.

If I miss this sats exam I will have to wait till April 21st, I dont want to wait that long so if you know where I can get on before this I would be greatful.

Hope to hear you on 2 meter so tell me what freq you talk.

Roger

airplane1,
Not the easiest thing to do but... we give tests here almost on request. (Not really, but if you can show that it would be a "hardship" not to be tested, I'd bet it could be arranged in a couple of hours notice.) Kind of a long trip for only an hour or two, but if you get desperate enough...
- 'Doc

(uh, not the easiest thing for ~you~ to do, I meant.)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.