• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I call it Frankenstein

Mark Malcomb

Nov 27, 2019
audio drivers maybe.jpg Hello Andy and every one, I got an awesome 1985 mod . I call it Frankenstein. :} It still works just audio very thin, the only number I found on the board was PC-385AG Dont know if that means anything, l don't know if tjis is the board number. audio drivers maybe.jpg left dont know.jpg bottom.jpg hmm.jpg mic power.jpg no audio trans.jpg Happy viewing,

Attachments

• stuff missing.jpg
    stuff missing.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 8
  • Final (2).jpg
    Final (2).jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 8

Yes, that is the 385 board from Uniden - go here to this link here at this site... thanks to @OldTech03 for this...
https://www.worldwidedx.com/threads/uniden-washington-no-modulation.240631/page-2#post-664252

Grab that PDF - you'll need it so you can see if you really are missing parts. You can thank @kaos513 for posting this...
20181226_070015-jpg.26997

Your Frankenstein mod may need to start another thread on that idea and concept.

But aren't we supposed to be on a PC66/68XL?

I do apologize for this, Believe it our not I'm so clueless I dont know the difference when it comes to board numbers, I will try not to make this mistake again, I got a bit caught in this, the more I listen the more I learn, I'll prevent being rude going forward.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.