• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I have two old morse code keyers for sale

benEvAns

Apr 10, 2016
hello everyone, I have two old "Morse code" keyers for sale, I purchased a Yaesu ft-101-B and it came with everything, but I am not into the Morse Code part lol.lol.. one is solid brass, and I was told was "very old" I can't remember the year the guy told me, but it's old. it does need a little cleaning, as they have been sitting in my shack for ever. the second one I looked up, and I do believe it was produced in the mid 1960's to the mid 70's both work perfectly, and are in great shape. I am just asking for a fair offer, as if one of our Ham buddies out there need one, or even two.. I have a couple in very good condition. thank you all. "god bless" 73's
DSCI2492.JPG
DSCI2493.JPG
DSCI2497.JPG
DSCI2503.JPG
DSCI2492.JPG
DSCI2493.JPG
DSCI2497.JPG
DSCI2503.JPG

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.