• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I need some knobs

Tokin

The Man With No Shoes
Oct 31, 2019
SandBox
I need an inner and outer for what looks like a Magnum echo board that was put in this Ranger 696 fd1.
Ill be more than happy buy the knobs and pay any shipping. I bought new graphics and would like to get this radio complete so i can store it or sell it.
20210628_172024.jpg

Ive been there and everywhere else on the web and there are no after market or nos knobs for the magnum models im looking for.
Im looking for specific knobs . The board i believe is from a Magnum Delta Force but knobs from any similar model should work.
If anyone knows of a working substitute, one they personally use or have a knob set it be most appreciated and id be very grateful.
20210623_100116_HDR.jpg

20210623_095620.jpg

Reactions: Crawdad
Admim still has my account on some kind of restriction because the site is a bitch to navigate. Something that screws with Java script. That started when i pissed in some cornflakes last year. So if my posts are messed up or im not here much thats one of the reasons.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.