1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

I really like my delta force

Discussion in 'CB and Export Equipment and Accessories' started by Rwb, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Rwb

Rwb Well-Known Member

20180806_061321.jpg it gets out great recieves great.very stable on ssb.only bad it picks up alternator noise.got a line filter for power noise coming.
    I got it from a guy on ebay that said he had it long time .was using it for a base but he bought a base radio.he said if its not what i said send it back.
    Well its been in my truck a month

Shadetree Mechanic likes this.

2. w9cll

w9cll W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member

You're not talking on 28.285 are you?

Rwb and Delta 1 like this.
  3. Big Kahuna

Big Kahuna Well-Known Member

I had a Deltaforce and thought it was a great radio - also picked up engine noise as you mentioned that would change with engine revs. The Omegaforce was one of my all time favorites (original version) and outperformed the Deltaforce.

Rwb, undertaker and Robb like this.
  4. Delta 1

Delta 1 Well-Known Member

Hello Rwb .. Here's your tracking # 9405-8036-9930-0674-4605-68 hope it resolves your issue. 73 Rick

Rwb likes this.
  5. undertaker

undertaker Undertaker

I still have my 2002 model which I bought new....

Rwb likes this.
  6. Delta 1

Delta 1 Well-Known Member

Want to sell it ? :)

Rwb likes this.
  7. Rwb

Rwb Well-Known Member

Thank you rick.
    Nope not talkin just listenin
    Guy i bought mine from in tulsa said he was sellin so his wife would let him buy bling for his newly built harley 3 wheeler .its lived up to my expctations. Dure made my galaxy 99v look sick n puny

Shadetree Mechanic likes this.