• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ica stinks, literally!

groundwire

Jul 19, 2014
ok OMG! i have to say something about this already. i have spent ALOT of money with ica over the years and every single order i receive from them absolutly stinks like stale old cigarette smoke. you know that disgusting cigarette stink in a car or house that people have smoked in for years and years. the order i just got is stinking up the whole room so bad right now, holy shit. how can you be comfortable running a business, selling brand new products to people that stink like sour old nicotine? i like ica, i really do. they have cabinets and some other things you cant get anywhere else but good god, stop chambering cigarettes in the facility man. smoke outside, no? lol.

Reactions: Eldorado828

Sure would be great if they offered packaging in Swisher Sweet aroma. I love that smell and I don't even smoke!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.