• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

im asking simple question ?

Rwb

tell the devil im gettin there as fast as i can,r
Jun 30, 2018
i traded for a first version stryker sr 955 hp. take NOTICE ITS NOT VERSION 2. it needs aligning on lsb and usb
tried the hidden menu but all i get is version II as said above mine is FIRST VERSION. the things that are in my hidden menu version are not even close to new version menu.
id also like a pfd for owners manual for FIRST VERSION as there are a few functions there that are diffrent from version II
i contacted stryker n hotdamm they send me version II information. as many early strykers as there are im sure somebody has 1 and knows what im asking

Reactions: Enterprise312ok

Okthank you for reply.all weekend i couldnt get on here. Wish id never posted on that other place. Not much there but was thinkin might find some help.
Odd i couldnt get wwdx to open maybe down for maintaining?

Jdchet. I know 1 thing for sure this 955 kicks azz on am and i mean hard kick.got some great am dxing the past week.everbody says im off on usb n lsb so there it is

Okthank you for reply.all weekend i couldnt get on here. Wish id never posted on that other place. Not much there but was thinkin might find some help.
Odd i couldnt get wwdx to open maybe down for maintaining?
I think the Admins had to pop the covers off and get the solder smoke going yesterday!

JD

• Haha
Reactions: Rwb and walterjn
I think the Admins had to pop the covers off and get the solder smoke going yesterday!

JD
was think

JD
Think it was that majic smoke?
Almost went back to R.R.n said whats on my mind. Replys there made me think i broke into the fbi record room. No wonder nobody says much there anymore.
Gives me the we are elete group feeling.

i traded for a first version stryker sr 955 hp. take NOTICE ITS NOT VERSION 2. it needs aligning on lsb and usb
tried the hidden menu but all i get is version II as said above mine is FIRST VERSION. the things that are in my hidden menu version are not even close to new version menu.
id also like a pfd for owners manual for FIRST VERSION as there are a few functions there that are diffrent from version II
i contacted stryker n hotdamm they send me version II information. as many early strykers as there are im sure somebody has 1 and knows what im asking
First, make sure your coarse and fine clarifiers are centered. You do this by picking a channel, flip to VFO mode, match the channel freq by turning the vFO, turn Radio off , Flip the switch back to normal mode, CENTER the clarifiers, then repower the radio. Your frequency should be centered now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rwb and Eldorado828
First, make sure your coarse and fine clarifiers are centered. You do this by picking a channel, flip to VFO mode, match the channel freq by turning the vFO, turn Radio off , Flip the switch back to normal mode, CENTER the clarifiers, then repower the radio. Your frequency should be centered now.
ive done that.its still off on transmitt.but thank you anyhow greg t

Reactions: Greg T
ive done that.its still off on transmitt.but thank you anyhow greg t
You can try having someone with a known good radio help you out by listening and letting you tune your course. Once he has you tuned in, turn your radio off and Center your clarifier and then turn the radio back on. Also, just in case you don't know, you can set your clarifier to work on just transmit or just receive, or both. Make sure it's set for either transmit or both when you have someone listen to you while you're sliding your frequency.

Reactions: Rwb
i sat it and had it right but when you go shut it off it goes right back where it was off bad. i got another radio set in my hall 40 ft away and hear voice clear shut it off n its off frequincy again. tried hard reset no help there. im waiting on a cable for it to arrive maybe hooking to computer read to computer reset read to radio might help?
this radio kiks azz on am n i mean DAMM IT TALKS.
sending you a pm

here is inside pictures. every inside picture i see is totally different than my radio
20230515_113811.jpg

here 20230515_113815.jpg

Definitely a V1 and it has been converted. I will attach an alignment sheet I have that I BELIEVE is for the V1. But, I would try a factory reset first. Hold Function, Scan and Color while powering on the radio. Then choose "reset all" from the menu.

Attachments

• SR-955 HPC Alignment Procedure.pdf
    289.3 KB · Views: 8

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated