• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

im asking simple question ?

a call to stryker and got answers, early version gets off frequincy and as you posted greg t, they said the 10.6975 crystal is bad if it wont go back in alignment . several in stock.
1 is headed my way. was told install it ,fire it up hard reset .do your settings shut off start again should be good.
the person i talked to seemed nice and very knowledgable

a call to stryker and got answers, early version gets off frequincy and as you posted greg t, they said the 10.6975 crystal is bad if it wont go back in alignment . several in stock.
1 is headed my way. was told install it ,fire it up hard reset .do your settings shut off start again should be good.
the person i talked to seemed nice and very knowledgable

From my experience, Stryker has excellent customer service. The shop they use in Florida is also top notch!

I'm a little late to the party, but I had the same problem with one of those I worked on. The crystal was off-frequency when I measured it and had to replace it. Was all good after that.
that appears to be my trouble too. as soon as i get mine its desolder n resolder time so i can blast away on the airways

Definitely a V1 and it has been converted. I will attach an alignment sheet I have that I BELIEVE is for the V1. But, I would try a factory reset first. Hold Function, Scan and Color while powering on the radio. Then choose "reset all" from the menu.
Just curious if ^^^^ this wound up working??

• Haha
Reactions: Rwb
Just curious if ^^^^ this wound up working??
orderd 7 days ago.arrived in kansas city friday. its been back n fourth between kc kansas to kc mo exactly 6 dam times. if its not here today im calling p.o. kc worse mail hub in the system. i got a data cable they lost in kc about a day after i got the radio.seller sent another 2 weeks ago n its lost too.
wonder if the K G B is inspecting mail now ?

new stone is in it 10.6975 crystal from stryker $15.00 shipping included n they got many in stock.its dead on tested 27.375,.385 and .395.
thank you greg t and jd chet for your help too.

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated