• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I'M OFF THE AIR FOR A WHILE

I agree the truckers were a better cut back in the day....but there were still a few crazy truckers out there....we were on a family vacation traveling down the interstate back in the late 60s.....we got boxed in by a bunch of semi's that seemed to be pissed off at each other.....they ran us off the road.....this was my mom n dad and all my siblings...we were terrified.

I am very sorry to hear about your accident. I wish there was something I could do for you. I recently bought a used radio for a veteran on another forum who also had to sell equipment due to not being able to work. I wish I could do that for you as well, but I just can't afford to buy another one right now. As I did for him, I'll say a prayer for you and hope for a fast recovery.

I thank you all. Driver never stopped but a roadway driver behind me stopped and called 911 and stayed with me until my wife and ambulance got there. I will never ride again as my daughter crying last night while we looked at pictures of my bike asked me " Dad what would happen if you died?" She is 11 and from my 1st marriage. I have full custody. I told her not to think like that and I don't plan on going anywhere.....Later I cried thinking of what could have been.

Hope u recover well. Stay with your familys suggestions.
One close call like that,its not worth it anymore. It could happen
anytime. Its not your fault, just the idiots that can't drive, use bad judgement
or don't care. Hope they get caught.

Good luck bamm bamm. kelso from TX

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.