• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Impossible

LoneWolf TN

Apr 2, 2005
Another cover up? More lies? You make the call.

Absolutely impossible for a 28 gage shotgun @ 30 yds. to penetrate clothes, and go through enough human flesh to penetrate the heart. IMPOSSIBLE. Why do these deceivers feel the necessity to lie about absolutely everything?
It doesn't matter what the info deals with, they lie and spin. What more can we expect from a bunch of Boshevik Tyrants...

"In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then, it costs nothing to be a Patriot" Mark Twain

LoneWolf TN

The story I read said it MIGRATED to the heart not penetrated the chest cavity into the heart.It could have traveled by way of a blood vessel.It has happened before to people shot in the leg. I'll tell you what.You stand 30 yards away and I'll fire my 28 ga. and test your theory. :p

The 28 gauge is the top sporting clay gun and favorite for quail. I used to hunt pheasants with a 410 which is a smaller bore. I have shotguns, rifles and blackpowder guns and pistol but I would love to get ahold of a 28 gauge. QRN, I don't think I would like to stand at 30 yards and let you pull the trigger at my face and chest area and test the "impossible" results LOL.

What dammed difference does it make which bore of shotgun was used? That's a lie?? And what's the cover-up? No one in their right mind would go off announcing that they shot someone accidently until an investigation was mde by the law enforcement agnecy responsible to conduct it. PLus, I'm sure the victim's condition had to be known first.

Putting on retired paramedic hat:

The chest cavity exists in a vaumn and has constant motion happening within it. Heart and lungs expand and contract, diaphram moves up and down in a closed system. There's no free air in it and there is constant rising and falling of pressure cycles. When the chest is penetrated and free air gets in there, pressure is lost, things can move around, one or both lungs could collapse. Not good.

Birdshot CAN create enough of an opening, or several openings to allow air to get into the chest cavity and cause problems. Significant damage CAN result.

In this case, a pellet moved to the heart and caused the heart muscle to become irratated. This caused an electrical problem that affected the normal heartbeat in the upper heart to go into rapid and uncontroled spasms known as atrial fibrillation. This isn't a heart attck.

That pellet could have come from anywhere in the chest, and it's ONE pellet that did it.

I don't see the big deal. It seems like a normal hunting accident caused by failure of the VP to indentify his target before he pulled the trigger. He was entirely wrong and thus the consequences of not making sure it was game.

Another good link on the 28 gague
www.chuckhawks.com/28gauge.htm

I used to have a old Savage .22/410 over and under, it was a very versatile gun.
I used to keep it in the PU, when I worked out on the Ranch.
Fur or feathers, it was great for rabbit, quail, dove, and the best varmit gun i ever had!

Quote:

"It seems like a normal hunting accident caused by failure of the VP to indentify his target before he pulled the trigger. He was entirely wrong and thus the consequences of not making sure it was game."

I agree.

Jeff

This retarded administration conned the American People into believing there were Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq

Hmmmm.... From what I remember there were quite a few nations in the UN that were giving the same intell.

In fact there are reports that there were WMD but not when invaded-

By IRA STOLL - Staff Reporter of the Sun
January 26, 2006

The man who served as the no. 2 official in Saddam Hussein's air force says Iraq moved weapons of mass destruction into Syria before the war by loading the weapons into civilian aircraft in which the passenger seats were removed.

The Iraqi general, Georges Sada, makes the charges in a new book, "Saddam's Secrets," released this week. He detailed the transfers in an interview yesterday with The New York Sun.
http://www.nysun.com/article/26514

N.Y. Times: Iraq Had WMD 'Stockpiles' in 2003

In a stunning about-face, the New York Times reported Sunday that when the U.S. attacked Iraq in March 2003, Saddam Hussein possessed "stockpiles of monitored chemicals and materials," as well as sophisticated equipment to manufacture nuclear and biological weapons, which was removed to "a neighboring state" before the U.S. could secure the weapons sites.

The U.N.'s Monitoring, Verification and Inspection Commission [UNMOVIC] "has filed regular reports to the Security Council since last May," the paper said, "about the dismantlement of important weapons installations and the export of dangerous materials to foreign states." "Officials of the commission and the [International] Atomic Energy Agency have repeatedly called on the Iraqi government to report on what it knows of the fate of the thousands of pieces of monitored equipment and stockpiles of monitored chemicals and materials."
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/3/13/101911.shtml

And lest we forget-

"Clinton believed Iraq had WMD

January 9, 2004 - 2:05PM

Printer friendly version Print this article
Email to a friend Email to a friend

Former US president Bill Clinton said in October during a visit to Portugal that he was convinced Iraq had weapons of mass destruction up until the fall of Saddam Hussein, Portuguese Prime Minister Jose Manuel Durao Barroso said.

"When Clinton was here recently he told me he was absolutely convinced, given his years in the White House and the access to privileged information which he had, that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction until the end of the Saddam regime," he said in an interview with Portuguese cable news channel SIC Noticias."
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/01/09/1073437458359.html?oneclick=true

Ooops....back to hunting :)

Good thing it was not a 2 gauage goose gun
I saw an elderly guy shoot a homemade 4 gauge while leaning on a picnic table. He was being filmed. When he pulled the trigger his body left the picture in reverse ! LOL !

AudioShockwav said:
Another good link on the 28 gague
www.chuckhawks.com/28gauge.htm

I used to have a old Savage .22/410 over and under, it was a very versatile gun.
I used to keep it in the PU, when I worked out on the Ranch.
Fur or feathers, it was great for rabbit, quail, dove, and the best varmit gun i ever had!

Quote:

"It seems like a normal hunting accident caused by failure of the VP to indentify his target before he pulled the trigger. He was entirely wrong and thus the consequences of not making sure it was game."

I agree.

Jeff

Good link Jeff. My father bought me the Remington single shot 28 ga. for my 14'th birthday almost 29 years ago.He chose it over the .410 because it is bigger and over the 20 ga. because of bragging rights. :D NO one else around here had a 28 ga. and dad remembers his father or grandfather having one in the past.Great little gun.I just hope the info in your link is true about it becoming more popular.I have a real hard time locating shells for it.It is just about time to start looking at mail order I guess.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.