1. You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.
    Dismiss Notice

Individuals Prohibited from Using the Repeater

Discussion in 'Scrap Radio (So Cal Radio Amateur Project) Club' started by Moleculo, Mar 1, 2013.

1. Moleculo

Moleculo Administrator
    Staff Member

At the request of the K9KAO repeater owner (who's callsign is also K9KAO), I am posting this mandate. The following individuals are publicly noticed that they are unauthorized to use the K9KAO repeater system under authority of 47 CFR 97.205(e):

• Ryan A. Migliori, currently holding the callsign KI6GVX
    • Anthony R. Migliori, currently holding the callsign KI6GVY

For further clarification on the FCC's current interpretation of 97.205(e), please read the following statement from the FCC:

FEDERAL COMMUNICATIONS COMMISSION
    WASHINGTON D.C. 20554

Feb. 1, 1994

In Reply Refer To: 7230-A/1700C1

Mr. Sidney L. Radus
    Orange, CA 92669

Dear Mr. Radus,

This is in response to your fax dated January 14, 1994 in which you request further response to your previous correspondence. Specifically, you request whether Section 97.205(e) permits owners of "open" repeaters to limit the use of their repeaters to certain users.

Section 97.205(e) states: '... Limiting the use of a repeater to only certain user stations is permissible.' The rule section applies whether a repeater is coordinated as an "open" or "closed" repeater.

Further, the rule applies without regard as to whether a repeater is coordinated at all. Rule 97.205(e), without qualification, permits the individual responsible for proper operation of a repeater to limit the use of a repeater to certain user stations.

I trust this is responsive to your concerns.

Sincerely,

John B. Johnston
    Chief, Personal Radio Branch

MigTard likes this.

2. kg6fib

kg6fib Member

Ryan won't be out here for a while. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!!

3. N6DTO

N6DTO Member

Here is the next RETARD (KC6NCN) that has been banded from using the repeater.
    Index of /retards

4. K6BIG

K6BIG Active Member

Hmmm

Better check the archives....

Wed 815-845am

^^ ab v c^^

Big B

5. FatHam

FatHam Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

You heard that too, huh? Sounded like the welcoming committee rather than "you're banned".

6. K6BIG

K6BIG Active Member

:bdh:

I know Im confused...

B

7. KF6IRK

KF6IRK Kapt. Irk

Was there an official notice to cease and desist sent to the miglioris too?

8. FatHam

FatHam Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Yes, but they can't read words with more than two syllables. It needs to be re-sent at 2nd grade level.

9. Crash Ash

Crash Ash W9WDX Amateur Radio Club Member

Holy Shit! Remind me to never go fishing with KAO

10. kk6gun

kk6gun Member

theres some newbs that could use some reeling in too. I think the ship has sailed and its a little late.

11. FatHam

FatHam Well-Known Member
    Staff Member

Agreed...

The 2m/440 mix is getting out of control. People interject while someone else is talking, just because they can. Worse yet it a QSO going back and forth with one on 2m and one on 440, neither ever letting off the PTT. Pick up the friggen phone if you want to have that kind of conversation.

You have to wonder what it's like to have a face to face conversation with them. Do they do the same thing? Just blurt out what ever is on their mind while you're speaking? I believe that's called verbal diarrhea...

1 person likes this.
  12. KF6IRK

KF6IRK Kapt. Irk

I'd be more than happy to help to obtain residential addys, but it's a bit difficult, as I'm not in the vicinity of the current perp(s') operations.

Someone in the locale, please take charge of the situation. I will gladly donate gas money to anyone who volunteers to 'T' these guys so we can have them served.

13. kk6gun

kk6gun Member

The mix has been getting tiresome. I hadnt heard the NO un-key dual freq convo thing yet. If i heard that id be tempted to strong arm the situation. Seeing as i HAVENT heard anything like that yet, i wont fuss over it.

14. N6DTO

N6DTO Member

KK6GUN banded from using the repeater.

Here is the next RETARD (KK6GUN) that has been banded from using the repeater.

Attached Files:

15. K6BIG

K6BIG Active Member

Daryl,

Can you edit the first post please
    and keep the list there updated.

I think you should still have edit rights
    if not, we can get FATHAM to do it

thx in advance,

BIG B