• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

install battery help

P

pineapplejuice326

well can you give me some advive on hooking batterys for a 8 pill and a driver...ok got just a 200 amp alt no other alts so its just 1 alt for truck and amps no volting here...can i just run 3 yellow top optimas 1 in the front and two in the back..give me some install help in wiring this together...

</p>

well can you give me some advive on hooking batterys for a 8 pill and a driver...ok got just a 200 amp alt no other alts so its just 1 alt for truck and amps no volting here...can i just run 3 yellow top optimas 1 in the front and two in the back..give me some install help in wiring this together...

</p>

Like Doc said...

1/0 charge wire from alt to input of a 200a isolator with two outputs. 4ga or 1/0 from iso out 1 to front batt, 200a fuse and 1/0 wire from iso 2 to rear batts. Front and rear batts get 1/0 from - to chassis.

Wm. Warlock "71 and the long black limousine in Va"

Rollingradios@aol.com

Nat. Rep for XForce/Magna Force Customer Service and Support

</p>

Like Doc said...

1/0 charge wire from alt to input of a 200a isolator with two outputs. 4ga or 1/0 from iso out 1 to front batt, 200a fuse and 1/0 wire from iso 2 to rear batts. Front and rear batts get 1/0 from - to chassis.

Wm. Warlock "71 and the long black limousine in Va"

Rollingradios@aol.com

Nat. Rep for XForce/Magna Force Customer Service and Support

</p>

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.