• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Installation tips for a UHF PL259 for 1/2" Corrugated Copper

Dr_DX

WDX-861
Jan 29, 2006
Anyone have experience installing these? Can't find any real installation procedures here or on the net. Don't want to waste hardline trying to figure it out if someone has already been there and done that. If you have a link, please share.

Thanks,
Dr_DX

i used one of these i got at lowes, little bit of fitting some dielectric grease and shrink tubing with tape, worked for me,, found how to do it in an old arrl hints and kinks book,,,
81AweU8jbhL._AC_SS450_.jpg

Reactions: unit_399
I dunno....I have only used genuine Andrew connectors on LDF. I would never buy that Chinese junk connector unless it was going on Chinese junk cable.

The internet and YouTube are your friends for the information needed for correct measurements and installation. I did my 1/2 hardline N connectors with simple hand tools. Use a sharp knife and take your time.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated