• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Interesting find!

The "Brits" are a great bunch of people and have some great equipment at their disposal. I am on 2 forums over there and they are really good people to interact with.

Smart bunch of fellows even if they do talk and type with a funny accent. :D

Wut yu talkin bout with thet commit Capn Kay Dubbya?

Ima thankin youuns mite bea tryin ta insult usuns downchere in the land of Aunt Mommy and Uncle Daddy. :whistle:

I would welcome that drawl over the cuss word infested spanglish we have in Florida.

Ebay is going to the sh*t hole with tactics like this. It was only a couple of weeks ago I reported a seller because of obvious shill bidding going on. What do they do ... now its totally blind bidding and the seller can scam/shill so much more easier than before. Great improvement. :headbang

Yeah....you can bet your arse that an item will not sell for any less than the seller wants for that item.....shill bids are the norm.

WoW !!! I learned something too.
I didn't know Cobra made a radio without a PA/CB switch. The one on ebay when you enlarge the pic has 19GTL-FM written on it, the pic posted has a switch with a FM position. Did Cobra squeeze more than one version of this radio out?

3's

Attachments

• too_funny.gif
    too_funny.gif
    34.3 KB · Views: 23
If it also has AM then it definitely does. Its EU, CEPT or multi cb, or something like that.

If its FM only, it might be EU or it might be UK27/81. 27/81 uses different channels up around 27.6 to 27.9 with a weird offset. I am sure they converted 27/81 and US gear to work on both and they made their own "exports" like the midland precision which are really cool radios.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.