• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is this amp special or what?

A dollar a watt on a average meter would be a deal for sure. With the bigger boxes anyway. I paid more than 500 for my Wizard. I paid more like 2 dollars a watt

i have that same amp switch . but there are different versions of it that look IDENTICAL on the outside . copper sold a class C version with no filtering using 445's or 455's ...whichever . theres a 2x1446 class c non filtered version and ALA was reciently selling it with 2x2290's class AB and filtered . i have the 2x1446 version you pictured . that version is nice and clean .... beware of the others !!!

I've asked before , I would like to see a picture of the insides of these class c model knock offs or unless there from the same maker ? any pic's ? your saying Copper sells these C versions ? how much ? now I do see H&Y selling them at about 130.00 shipped ! (I know they are both related) Wow ! I would surely feel ripped off if I bought one at that cost and it came in as a class C model . Ouch ! :angry:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.