• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is this within the rules

BJB

Dec 7, 2010
I have been a member of this forum for a while now and enjoy the information and communication with the members. I also joined another forum being Sparky's CB mainly to communicate with a fellow Australian about a radio he purchased. I received an email from Sparky's CB Shack saying that they have accepted my membership BUT my account is yet to be activated and even after posting emails to them I am yet to get them to acknowledge my concern. ( multiple followup emails with no response)

I know that it is of no concern to this forum but am I permitted to post a request to the WWR forum members seeking assistance in that they may know an administrator or moderator from Sparky's CB Shack that maybe able to assist me?

Is this Kosher? BTW I even asked the same question of the Administrator of this WWR forum about 5 days ago and am yet to receive a response. Is it me?:D

regards

Bruce
Australia

Yes post away.
And please be aware that not all of the admins are here at any given time, the guys may travel for work, take vacations, be occupied with something else.

Jeff

Yes post away.
And please be aware that not all of the admins are here at any given time, the guys may travel for work, take vacations, be occupied with something else.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff. So is this the most appropriate section or would you recommend another area within the forum?

Bruce

Don't know if the PM or email went to me but I never saw it....
...sorry if so.

I doubt anyone but Admins will look for it here. I'd probably post it in the General CB section where it will get more attention.

Don't know if the PM or email went to me but I never saw it....
...sorry if so.

I doubt anyone but Admins will look for it here. I'd probably post it in the General CB section where it will get more attention.

I had sent the message to Happy -Hamer.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.