• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ISO AT- Apollo 2

Other than name badges and splash screen they are identical
Hello Eldorado,

Yes, and the Stryker is a little higher than the Apollo, I don't know why they don't make the Apollo anymore. I had one bought but I finally emailed and he said they were out of stock, refunded me, way back in Aug.

In our area in SW Razorback, it's rare to hear skip from your area. But I remember talking to 425 and another station in your area back last year. Really was blowing smoke.

Hello to you too
Lots of stuff coming from China is scarce right now. I've owned both of those radios and they perform equally.

You could have talked to me, I went by 425 up until last March and have since answered as 828 in the lonestar state.

Not much time on the air lately though, shoot just yesterday started checking back into wwdx

I'll keep an eye out for the anytone and let you know if one gets spotted

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.