• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ISO Connex 3300hp-zx or Galaxy DX33HP side mic bezel.

Cabover Bob

Nov 17, 2020
In search of a bezel for the above radio. Older version with side mic. I've got a custom faceplate decal and some pretty bitchin aluminum knobs on the way, but my bezel has seen better days.

There is one on ebay that will cost over $30 with shipping, hoping for a slightly better deal.

TIA

Thanks 9C1, I've already looked at that, it is for a newer side mic version. I found a couple of Ranger part numbers that look correct, not quite sure how to confirm that they have the correct dimensions.

148GTL, Connex 4400HP, Galaxy 33HP side mic all appear to have the correct geometry/layout/dimensions as my Connex 3300hp-zx, can anybody confirm ?

TIA

PT148N010H and PT148N010A are the Ranger #'s that I found on R&R website, anyone got any leads on either ? Preferably the H (gold)

Still searching..........looks like Superstar 3900/390FM bezel will also work.......help me find that GOLD PT148N010H bezel !!

This will work for it although it’s for a front microphone version. Will fit Connex 3300, Galaxy 33hml, 44v, 77hml, 148gtl etc.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.