• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ITEMS NEEDED

cswguy

Jun 13, 2011
Oshawa Ontario Canada
www.youtube.com
Hey everyone :)

Yes its me again

I'm still looking for many items but people seem to be sending me questions and or spamming me instead of providing me details of what they have...

Here is what I'm still looking for...

1. 200-400 Amp Maul
2. 8-16 Pill Amp w/SSB AB Biasing
3. Texas Star or similar 500 plus watts
4. Antenna tuner 10,000 watts
5. Super tune radio tech
6. HR2510 w/var power option or a well known tech that can put one in for me for a decent price.
7. Tech to install a RFX75 on a galaxy dx979

And there are a few other things but I will see what happens for legit responses, I'm located in the cold country of Ontario Canada so the seller must ship to Canada without complaints or concerns and must be willing to negotiate on pricing and prove shipping costs.

Looking forward to hearing back from kind friendly folks, send me an email to 927@gmx.com with details of the items for sale and price and I will get back to you after I research the items and also provide your location.

Thanks for looking everyone

Duane

927 Great Lakes Mobile

NEEDED

Please everyone you need to know I'm located in Ontario Canada, please do not contact me with your items for sale and then offer them but won't ship the items.

I'm very serious about purchasing these items but not going to pay new prices for used products, and the amps needs to be AB not C or I'm willing to except class C ONLY if it has a visible switch and proof.

Please send me an email 927@gmx.com with what you have available and again DO NOT email me unless your willing to ship to Canada and not going to rip me off in shipping costs.

Thanks for understanding everyone

927 WWM GLM

MAUL

BUMP

Please everyone you need to know I'm located in Ontario Canada, please do not contact me with your items for sale and then offer them but won't ship the items.

I'm very serious about purchasing these items but not going to pay new prices for used products, and the amps needs to be AB not C or I'm willing to except class C ONLY if it has a visible switch and proof.

Please send me an email 927@gmx.com with what you have available and again DO NOT email me unless your willing to ship to Canada and not going to rip me off in shipping costs.

Thanks for understanding everyone

927 WWM GLM

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.