• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

JC Penny channel selector knob wanted

sunbulls

Apr 25, 2017
A cherished JC Penny radio that I restored has a broken channel selector. Only a few JC Penny models have these unique selectors. Normally when you turn one of these analog selectors in a clockwise direction the numbers go up, these odd balls go the opposite. I’m searching for any one of these 23ch JC Penny channel selectors. Not so much the knob itself, but mainly the numbered skirt surrounding it. I plan to adapt the skirt to a matching knob I have that has a set screw. At some point I’ll probably just buy a parts radio. Trouble is, I tend to restore what I get rather than part out one to fix another. At present I’m using a normal 23ch skirt with a cheat sheet. LOL
JC Penny knobs.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated